Shaping day...

Pretty productive yesterday...
Finished the single fin...8'1", 23", 17" nose, 16" tail...paneled V to a hard resin bead tail. I did the rails with a soft tuck at 36", I Like the way a Hull surfs but I do prefer drawn out turns and being able to lay a board on rail. I need to put in the leash plug-doesn't matter right now as I do not own a leash.
Not one.
Supposed to be some surf today, we have a SE at 4 knots and the buoy is showing 12' at 14 seconds here.
Hmmm...
I did ride the Rambler log yesterday for all of a 1/2 hour. It was crap out but I was there so...
Love the new Hotline suit.

Today is a shaping day, I trued up the SUP blank halves so I can glue them up. I used a Redwood stringer that I planed to 1/2 inch, its touch heavy but I think the board won't mind. Its going to take two to line it up and glue it...I need a rocker table...
Anyway, see ya.

No comments: