Well...I do have heaters...

My little shop (currently infested with 70 blanks, so it isn't that little...)
gets a bit chilly when its 26 degree's outside.
I decided not to glass last night and then I remembered the two heaters I have...
So I fired them up and an hour later, it was 71.
Taped off the fish, mixed the colors, puffed a bit and went to work...
Looks good. This morning, I will do the deck and then the whole board again in 4 oz.
Fin it and ride it....it will be on craigslist by Friday...
Its stringerless...
6'6" from a Lis template I stretched, wide point 2 inches forward, Griffin rails, keel fins.
Flat bottom throughout.







Red with two drops of black, straight yellow...see through white on the nose and down the middle.

Clean deck, hmmm...color or clear?



Nice....

Note the opaque white, I wanted to show it was stringerless by leaving a clear line down the center, looks ok.



Always roll your tape, always.

1 comment:

pushingtide said...

I use those same mixin' sticks. great!