New spot...

Ok, there is much to be discovered on this Coast...and with the deadly low tides we have been having, a few 'mysto' and rare spots have been popping up.
Yesterday I watched a left peel for 60 yards, machine made. Was maybe 4' on the sets but the shape was flawless and reeling.
I was with my daughter hiking so I didn't get to surf it...
But today we have the exact same conditions and except for a quick hotcoat, I am free to explore.
Time to pioneer buddy 'cuz I know that no one has ever paddled this peak.

Finding new waves is when your 'mind surfing' comes in to play. Visualize where to sit, what rocks to look out for, where to get out of the wave before it smashes into the rock face. Doing all of this will get you waves that no one else sees.
Cool.
To still find unridden and uncharted spots in 2009, right here in a city of 30,000.
Ok, so there are only 9 surfers here...but still, its a rush I am looking for at exactly 2:20...till then, I will be at the go to....
See ya and try to get some...

Here is a cheesy picture my wife took a few weeks back while surfing the local shit spot.
I don't know what I was doing, maybe throwing the board up for a high line on the knee high crumbler?

Gone for the weekend....

No comments: