Orangecicle


Went Orange with a cream accents here and there and on the tail...
Bottom will be the same.
I had not tried orange yet...
And yes, I have green but neon? Yikes!
You know I live in Oregon right?
I would get laughed out of the water faster than a Kiwanda local on a Sunday at Seaside! (for the humor impaired..thats a jab, its in fun, dig?)
Laying up the bottom up in a few minutes and then I might just go have a surf somewhere.
The weekend looks tossed any way so today just might be the call.
I am watching the swell maps too, I have another SC trip at the first sign of a strong southerly...
Tis the season you know.

Lets all take a minute to thank tolerant and optimistic surf partners out there...
Nothing worse than taking a little trip with a surfer who just moans at the sight of less than perfect surf.
But having a tag along that smiles when he sees 3' funk, not so bad...
See ya...

2 comments:

r. said...

see, you're a cool guy.
i was trying to think of colors myself. creamsicle is fucking beyond brilliant! it looks so perfect. you know, my Dad and i have always believed that the vanilla ice cream within a creamsicle is the best in all of this world.
i jumped out of work early. ha ha!
going surfing. rock the "spaghetti".
food-based themes...Hmm, weird.
but really cool. hey, food is good, and so is surfing. Santa Cruz is starting to look like an easy hop. will E-mail soon.

6ftnperfect said...

This looks really cool. Wood fins will be the popsicle stick. Just curious, why the two piece deck patch?