Thats better...

Yesterday was as good as it gets...
Was a bit late to the "Super Epic, All Time, Shoulda been here an Hour Ago" session but got a few anyway...
Saw S with his new hull and he had a smile, loves the board-this is a guy with Liddle and Andreinis hulls in his quiver...not saying mine are as good...but...
I ran up to Florence and delivered the Barklow Pintail, every one was right on time and he and his son were happy with the board and I was impressed with the 'Quantico' parking sticker...Thanks again Mr. Barklow!
I checked two spots on the way back but not much happening so I got home, dealt with the soon to be napping wife and child, dried my suits and snuck out for the afternoon tide push.
13 of my best friends were out already but by the time I hit the water, the crowd was down to 6.
Tag team surfing.
Peaks were working everywhere and the main peak was lining up into the rip with a nice bowl through the middle.
40 waves later...
Yeah, great day.
This week has me doing the glassing on my Velo Hull and Randy's Retro Single Glider as well as shaping out something different, I don't know what yet-shoot me an idea.
Southerly swell is supposed to pick up late this week so I do have a plan in place for a quick trip south, this will be my last till late July when I get back from New Mexico.
New Mexico?
Yeah.
Rainbow Gathering, the National.
Stella's first, my 14th.
Welcome Home
I didn't bother with Wyoming last year as gas was simply too much but this year, Stella is paying for the trip, does it get any better than your six old covering a Summer Vacation?
Colorado 2006...

Nope.
And while I am on a roll, even without cake, I now own a Cannondale Super Deluxe down the Coast Touring bicycle...
Yep, been a good weekend...
See ya, take on the day, will ya?
Oh, the Pintail in Purple...

No comments: