Karma fins, saws, chickens and pedals....

Geez, will the Karma circle ever end?
We got 8 more hens for free this week, all about 5 months old, all laying already (7 eggs yesterday), my wife better watch it-she is deathly allergic to egg protein...lol...
I loaned a set of clipless pedals to a guy in real need, asked on the blog if any one had a set to trade for a blank...instead I get gifted a better set than I loaned him! They came in the mail this morning and are already mounted up...sweet, brand new and super deluxe!...thanks M, so sweet of you to do that. I will give him the choice of keeping mine or using this set you sent....


And Stella's shirt says it all...(joking kids)
Another surf buddy is moving south and called to see if I wanted his old tools...
Craftsman radial arm saw for free, etc...oh yeah! I can use them!



Now...if I could just get some Karma surf....
Take it easy Kids, have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Surfsister said...

I'm glad someone finally got some use out of those pedals!! Good on ya for looking out for the guy who needed them!!

I love Stella's shirt. I want one for CJ that says, "My mommy surfs better than your daddy!" LOL!

Have a good weekend!