Summer....

Just another good day...as good as a day gets with zero surf involved anyway...
Wind was 30 knots by 10 am yesterday so...
We went and did the Seafood Fest...which was good because Crystal and her dance troupe, Fatinah Maysaa were scheduled to perform at 3.



Then we went up the river for Shannon and Seth's 1 year anniversary...
We were there the night before too but the pics didn't work...or I didn't work or something...I am pretty sure Wolfgang 'shroomed me with his Tequila flask with extra added ingredients...


Stella loves costumes and face painting...

And new friends to play 'horsey' with...( I was sooo the fastest horse against these 7 year olds! )


A little time in the middle of the MIllacoma...


And then, after eating 2 lbs of BBQ tuna at the Seafood Fest...Seth forced me I tell ya! To eat more...

Yep, no surf, no shaping...but....Summer anyway.

And for those who need help posting...get a muse!
(he is why I am so cocky...get it? Huh?)


Of course, I would have rather been doing this....

I leave for a bike trip later today, so see ya in a week I think.


Take care kiddies...

Oh, a quick shout out to Dale Inskeep and his band, you guys are really good...for Country!

No comments: