Outta here...

The surf, it calls...
Packed and racked, soon to be en route to a spot that is still a rumor at this point (nice pun, kook!) but sources say...that its worth the trip and hike.

Speaking of blowing up secrets, I hear there are mutterings about a certain area to the North becoming exposed...cuz terms like 'uniformed young men', come on...
Let it because its wide open and if every surfer and his house dress wearing girlfriend from Portland can find it, it ain't a secret.
And the only locals there wear fur coats.
And its just as fickle as the rest of the Coast up here.

Which leads some how to...
If you have to use a rope to get to your spot...
Along with a set of snippers for the brush...
See bear scat on the hike in...
Carry a sidearm in your board bag...
Have an EPIRB pocket on your Hotline...
Chances are you are on the right path to being a surfer type in Oregon.

It was a tough week, perfect surf for a few days, 2 hour windows at a spot that rewards only those with Good Karma.

Some little SF art hipster twit, you may know the type, "been to school for a year or two and knows he has seen it all", he even told me to 'educate' myself (never mind that I have been surfing longer than he has been alive, I couldn't possibly know what I am talking about)...while talking about surfboard designs...yeah, tough week.
And look for Larmo in the sky because he is mind surfing Oregon.
Maybe it was Larmo who sanded some one's shoes...


A few days ago, I got to surf alone for a few hours, perfect little waves, offshore winds and sunny. The water was so clear, you could count the starfish on the rocks below as you surfed the wave...some one else got it the next day and mentioned the same thing, I don't know why I find this so cool but it is for some reason.

Anyway, third cup has kicked in, time to go in search of...

See ya and have a good weekend...

Newest member of the family...

And even chickens pick on my boards...

No comments: