Doing nothing but repairs today...
replacing the glass on fin with a box on the 10'0" log. The fin had taken a beating last week and there was some delam. I was going to fit a box in the first place but FS dropped the ball and I didn't want to wait two weeks for a box.
I will use the same fin template as it worked really well for the board.
The Hull is getting a bit of hotcoat along the stringer, it was thin in a few spots and the wood was taking on water where I scraped it up.
I got an email from a guy who wanted blanks up in Portland way back in early December, I said sure, they will be there when you get back on the 3rd of January.
I cut him the super deal, I mean a smoking hot bargain bro-down deal.
That date came and went without an email or a phone call.
He never picked them up and they were sold a week ago to some one else.
He emailed me today and said he was going to pick them up...yeah.
They were 1/3rd the cost of retail with no shipping and the dumbass missed out.
Always do what you say you are going to do.
Well, back to the repairs.