Repair day...

Doing nothing but repairs today...
replacing the glass on fin with a box on the 10'0" log. The fin had taken a beating last week and there was some delam. I was going to fit a box in the first place but FS dropped the ball and I didn't want to wait two weeks for a box.
I will use the same fin template as it worked really well for the board.
The Hull is getting a bit of hotcoat along the stringer, it was thin in a few spots and the wood was taking on water where I scraped it up.

Lastly...
I got an email from a guy who wanted blanks up in Portland way back in early December, I said sure, they will be there when you get back on the 3rd of January.
I cut him the super deal, I mean a smoking hot bargain bro-down deal.
That date came and went without an email or a phone call.
He never picked them up and they were sold a week ago to some one else.
He emailed me today and said he was going to pick them up...yeah.
They were 1/3rd the cost of retail with no shipping and the dumbass missed out.
Fucking kids.


Always do what you say you are going to do.

Well, back to the repairs.
Yuck.

No comments: