House...







More or less, some fruit, an apple tree from hell, Crystals' Playhouse which should have been my glassing room...but she talked me out of it as only a woman can...I will build my shed in the next week or two...
a few cats, one fat dog...
My cold frame in the front yard for our greens through the winter, backyard view towards the house, blah blah blah...and my very crowded garage...
Huge lot but it was empty for three months and the weeds and dryness took over.
I'm now about 10 minutes from the beach, out of the fog and mist but close enough to just wander over and check it.
I like it, its a ten year house, get the garden in tight, a few updates to the house itself and we are good to go.
Dead end gravel road with two other homes on it...nice...its rural but 5 minutes from town...by bike!


And one very busted fin....
Which I fixed today....
See ya.

No comments: